Sunday, 1 September 2013

Stay tuned...

I haven't been very good at blogging recently, so I thought I'd do a little series of blog posts over the next week. Every day next week I will be blogging about one of my favourite films or TV shows.
These are either things that inspire me, or just ones that I really love.

I'm just trying to narrow my list down!

I haven't updated the Arty Days recently either. We're a bit behind because my parents went on holiday together a couple of weeks ago so we didn't have a visit then. This week, however, we went to Treefest at Westonbirt Arboretum. It's a yearly event that we'd never been to before, but it was really good fun. There were lots of different stalls of furniture, sculptures and jewellery. For more info about the day visit my Mum's post about the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment