Thursday 13 October 2016

Christmas is Coming!

We've had a fantastic h.Art, and that can only mean one thing…
Christmas is coming!

I'm in full preparation mode for some very exciting events to close the year with. Firstly though, we'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who came to support us during h.Art. We really appreciate it and couldn't have done it without you. It's very special for Mum and I to be able to take part in these events together and we're already looking forward to our Christmas Open Studio.


Here are just a few photos of our lovely visitors this year.



I'm currently feeling a little like Home Alone's Kevin as I prepare for my first ever show at the NEC, Birmingham- Crafts for Christmas.



This will be far and away the biggest retail event I've taken part in and is the biggest stand I've ever been able to fill. I'm at the scary stage of ordering vast quantities of stock, display materials and stand decorations and hoping it is all worth it!

Crafts for Christmas is a fantastic show. Alice and I have visited the last two years for 'research' purposes and have been thoroughly swept up in the festive atmosphere so I decided it was about time I had a go myself. 



The show is on from the 3rd to the 6th November 
9.30am-5.30pm (5pm Sun)
Click here for tickets which are £12 for adults when booked in advance.
Your ticket actually allows you entry into 4 shows on the day: Crafts for Christmas, The Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycraft Show, Art Materials Live and Cake International.

You can find me at Stand C04 where I will be demonstrating!


I will also be taking part in another very exciting event which I will be able to tell you more about at the end of the month.




The other main places you can find me before the end of the year are:

Saturday 29th October, Hereford Art Market, High Town 
Thursday 3rd-Sunday 6th November, Crafts for Christmas, NEC Birmingham
Saturday 12th November, Malvern Arts and Food, Abbey Road
Sunday 13th November Teme Valley Market, The Talbot at Knightwick
Saturday 26th November, Malvern Art Market and Christmas Lights Event
Saturday 3rd- Sunday 4th December, h.Art Christmas Open Weekend at Goose Farm
Saturday 10th December, Hereford Art Market, High Town
Sunday 11th December, Teme Valley Market, The Talbot at Knightwick







No comments:

Post a Comment